Get Out of That Rut and Back to Feeling Great and Loving Life with the “From Blah to Bliss” Mini-Course!
FREE! (for now).
If you are like I was some time ago – you WANT to get back to feeling good – great – even THRIVIING! But you don’t know where to start.
You feel stuck at “BLAH” but you want to be moving towards “BLISS”!
So many things you feel you “should” be doing. Programs to follow, regimines to stick to – or at least it seems like there are.
It can be totally overwhelming. Enough to send you back into your hole and wallow in hopelessness.
Believe me – I know – been there.
Depression brought me down onto my knees several times.
How has life kicked your butt?
Whatever it is – you can pick yourself up and get back on track to a life you love!
I’m Beth Sawickie and I did what I was “supposed to do” to get better – I was going to therapy and taking meds.
In little spurts here and there I’d exercise a bit, or go on some diet for a week (if that)…but nothing stuck for long.
I knew I wanted to be an active participant in being and STAYING well. But I just couldn’t seem to stick with anything – except therapy and meds (for the most part) ….
but I KNEW that was ONLY PART of what was helping me.
I needed to step up and help myself too!
And now YOU are ready to step up, take action and move from Blah to Bliss!
Please know that:
- You are NOT alone in feeling overwhelmed.
- When life kicks your butt it is normal to come out of it not knowing which end is up.
- It is common to not even know what makes you happy anymore.
- Getting back to thriving can be done!
- There is no magic pill or person that will suddenly get you back on track.
- YOU must be ready to become an active participant in your Life, Health and Well-Being.
- One day, one hour, one moment – one choice – at a time can get you back to feeling GREAT and THRIVING!
I needed something simple that could help get me back on the road to thriving once again.
Something that I could do pretty easily. Let’s face it – when you’re beat down, bummed out and just totally depleted – you NEED simple!
And something that could help me avoid feeling so beat down again – because life does throw curve balls.
Doin’ the “4-G’s of Feelin’ Good” is what helped me move from Blah to Bliss when I finally decided that I needed to be a fully active participant in being and STAYING – happy, healthy
The From Blah to Bliss Mini-Course is based on the 4-G’s of Feelin’ Good:
Goin’ – Move your body everyday.
Greens – Eat more veggies.
Givin’ – To yourself and others.
Gratitude – Be thankful always.
Just doing these four simple things each day (ok..let’s be real… ALMOST…every day) – helped me to stay feeling good, move up to feelin’ GREAT and lead to me THRIVING!
I’ve gone from BLAH to BLISS! And you can too!
The From Blah to Bliss Course can help you…
- Get back your spark!
- Feel alive again!
- See the good around you (it IS there).
- Have a do-able plan in place to get back to BLISS after life throws you a curve ball.
- Empower you to deal with pitfalls that sabotaged you in the past.
- Have the support of others moving from Blah to Bliss in our free Facebook Group.
Here is what the “From Blah to Bliss!” mini-course includes:
- E-mails with easy action steps and tips to help you do the 4-G’s of Feelin’ Good.
- NOTE: we’re only focusing on one “G” at a time – small steps to success!
- .MP3 podcasts to help you along the way.
- The “Thriving Action Guide to the 4-G’s of Feelin’ Good”.
- 4-G Journal pages.
- Support and Encouragement in our Free Facebook Group.